July 2, 2014


<i>July 2, 2014</i><br><br><br>


LETTER Z


Dear Mr. Mark Zuckerberg,

Thanks to your great invention, Face Book, I am now connected with many writers in the small press all over the world. My name is Catfish McDaris, I’m a retired postal worker and writer here in Milwaukee. I’ve become aware of a historic building called The Horse Hospital in London. This building was built in 1792 for cabbie’s sick horses. It has been used by artists in London for poetry, music, and art shows. The building is scheduled to go on sale in March 2015. My English friends and I are trying to raise money to save this building. Perhaps you could assign someone that works for you to examine this problem. Please help our cause. Dude, if you can’t spare any bread, you’re no better than all the other rich tightwad motherfuckers.

Sincerely,

Catfish McDaris

No comments:

Post a Comment